Meet our CEO and Executive Board. Our executives are responsible for running the organization. The chief executive devises strategies and policies to ensure that the organization meets its goals. Kieran Max Goodwin, who is the World Youth Organizations Chief Executive Officer is constantly striving to better the charity.
Below we have listed a few tasks he does to keep the organisation running:
- Establish and carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies, and procedures
- Direct and oversee an organization’s financial and budgetary activities
- Manage general activities
- Consult with other executives, staff, and board members about general operations
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements
- Appoint department heads and managers
- Analyse financial statements, reports, and other performance indicators
- Identify places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies, and programs
Kieran Max Goodwin
Chief Executive Officer
Kieran Max Goodwin is one of the youngest CEO’s of a global organisation. He is in charge of the overall runnings of the World Youth Organization. After retiring from swimming in 2013, Kieran started the Extreme Sports Challenges Association (ESCA), but after sometime he decided to close the organisation (ESCA) and begin something more relevant to what he had in mind, the World Youth Organization. Kieran has been nominated for numerous awards including the Jack Wills Young Brits 2015 and Young People of the Year 2014.